Saturday, March 28, 2020

Shiny Spaceship and ... a teaser

Hello everyone,

Social isolation is continuing although I will need to head out on Monday night to restock the cupboards. I'm trying to pick a time when I can go in and out without having to queue too much. Because, why queue when you can pick times when the queue shouldn't be there.

I've been having far too much fun with the Animal Crossing pattern editor. I've made a few patterns for people, none of which I can share here because they are versions of emotes. However ...
There you go.

If anyone wants to use that, go right ahead.

Outside of the working from home, I've also been continuing with the Motorsport Manager. My team won the drivers championship in the season just finished but we haven't won the car championship yet. I sense this campaign might be heading to a close because the team is too powerful ... Balance means more interesting races where you have to out think the AI in order to win.

And then there are the internet spaceships ... I left it on Monday with the first outings of Tiamat's Chariot ... She's been out and about a bit more since then.
I visited a crashed ship. (Not guilty). As per usual, click for bigger.
Had a good look around, harvesting components left around the landscape.
Curious that some lights were still on.
It was time to move on though and Thursday saw me pay another visit to this place. I'd been to The View before, a system named for this lovely purple ringed planet with the neutron star over there. It's a heavy (3g) world though, so I didn't land last time. And this time the landing takes the ship to 17% hull ... Oops.
Time to visit a starbase for repairs ...
With another view from a planet's ring.
Admiring the paint job from inside the repair base.
Job done though for the exploration route, it's time to take the ship around the Empire in the quest for unlocking the best shields. Here we are coming in to land at Abel Laboratories.
Before heading off to another engineer to boost up the power supply. Tiamat's Chariot is now a heavily armed trading ship that's already made one pirate reconsider their life choices.
And a last stop for that session, just a short hop around the planet to a place where I'll pick up cargo at the start of my next session.

But I'm having to somewhat look after my body at the moment and it wouldn't do to wreck my hands playing a game such that I can't still do working. No games tonight, mostly because my back is complaining after doing more on Secret Project today. That one's getting closer and it'll be unveiled this week.

The dwagons have been working on something ...
Not done yet. Soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.