Sunday, March 29, 2020

Meme time

Hello everyone,

I spotted another meme and the meme addiction grabbed me ... Here goes !

1. What was the last thing you drank? Diet Pepsi. It's actually still there, I don't seem to be drinking stuff that fast at the moment, probably due to not using that much energy at the moment.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? At home, on my computer chair :
Haven't changed from the chocolate dwagonsaur yet. It's a good one isn't it ?

3. Worst pain ever? Poorly back is the sharpest acute pain when it flares. But I actually think that constant low level pain is actually worse overall. Acute pain tells you "Don't do that !" and you stop doing that and don't have pain. Constant lower level pain like I'll get when my shoulder is bad or now when my wrist is giving me reminders is, in my opinion, worse.
4. Favourite place you've ever travelled?
That was a fairly special looking place. Oh wait ... I sense this means in real life.
The period in Canada was good but actually ? I think Legoland for the moment.
5. How late did you stay up last night? I think it was 2am but that's a bit deceptive because the clocks changed. Probably 12.30 tonight depending on when the video I'll watch ends.
6. If you could move, to where would you? To a barge on the Gloucester and Sharpness canal. (For access to Worcester and Gloucester). Kennet and Avon canal has potential too.
7. What do you collect? Dwagons.
There's a few from so long ago, there is a CRT telly in shot. This was when I had to find another place for them because a change of telly meant they were being evicted.

8. Favourite day of the week? Saturday because I can have a regenerating lie in without needing to mind when I go to bed in the evening.
9. Amusement Park or Concert? Hmm, last time I was at a concert, I was at uni.
10. When was the last time you cried? It's been a while ... not sure when actually ! Although I sense there are some really rough days coming.
11. Who took your profile picture? Me !
12. Who's the last person/animal you took a photo of? I attempted to turn this into one of those Animal Crossing QR codes but it didn't work out to anything near satisfaction.
13. What’s your favourite season? Cricket season !
14. If you could have any other job/career what would it be? Astronaut
15. Who’s your celebrity crush? Marina Sirtis, Rekha Sharma, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Claudia Black.
16. Are you a good influencer? Hahaha, depends who you talk to really and whether I've been amusing myself leading people into things that'll give me amusement.
17. Does pineapple belong on a pizza? Controversy time - yes. You should have what you want on your pizza and not be judged for it. I don't have pineapple on my pizzas though, because I like other toppings better.
18. You have the remote, what are you watching? Something something scifi. The last was a somewhat disappointing Star Trek Picard. It was superbly well made with great characters in there with Raffi and Captain Rios (and his holo people). But having another AI enemy arc following on from Discovery Season 2 was a waste of potential. Especially as it seemed to steal pretty much all of its arc idea from Mass Effect.

I should watch Discovery again ! That said though, there is other stuff out there that I haven't watched yet and it's a shame to rewatch when there is new stuff to see.
19. Who do you think will play you? I'd be honoured if it were someone like Santiago Cabrera (Rios) but he's too charismatic. I do like what Anthony Rapp does in ST Discovery.
(Having trouble thinking of actors though)

Talking of spaceships ...
Needed to catch a taxi earlier for reasons ... (An engineer that could only be unlocked from an orbital base that Tiamat's Chariot can't land at). I'm not counting that one among the fleet although it was nice to be in something quick and responsive again. That said, the Tiamat's Chariot is very quick. Several pirates have attempted to cut and run ... None have survived.

See you later in the week ! The dwagon's Secret Project has been continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.