Thursday, March 29, 2012

Summer music

Oh wow - I've gone from being insuffrably hyperactive at work earlier to barely able to lift the fingers over the keyboard ...

I suspect that's a sign of how much I'm in need of the week and a bit I'll have off work over Easter. Time to rest and regenerate and listen to way too much music. (And maybe get out and enjoy the sun some too - but that depends on convincing people to join me). Maybe it's because I'm preferring to be around the dynamic at work to having very limited options for people to natter to at home.

That last was what kept me in MMO games long after I stopped enjoying actually playing them.

Wait - this was supposed to be a Thursday Thirteen with lots of summer music :-)

Aww hell - I'm just not really feeling that right now, maybe next Thursday when I've actually started that leave period.

Thinking of a few people right now and probably not enough about me - there's a very special young lady I know who's going through some very rough times right now. Would love to help out there as this little lady has earned all the help she can get. Trouble is, I don't know how to offer and I'm not sure her mind is in a good place to ask yet.

But I can only lend strength to other people if I have that strength myself, so it's time to put the dinner on to make sure I can be annoyingly hyperactive tomorrow. Just wasn't feeling hungry until just now and I need to keep a regular meal cycle to keep a metabolism going that's happily burning through the ballast still at the moment.

Chill out time ! And it's starting with feeling Alive, Goldfrapp style. (strange video!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.