Monday, March 12, 2012

Helpful for Bloggers - labels for posts

Part of Blogger's unasked for and unwanted recent changes has lost us our labels on the bottom of posts.

I'm a bit patchy on labels to be honest. But if I add them, I like them to actually appear. So - how do you get them back if Google's messed up your template ?

Here's something I picked up off da interwebs :

<< grr - copying it through didn't work, see the link below to get your labels back >>


And that's from the Google support forums, linked here.

Seems to work :-) I have my labels back. BUT ! This functionality is another thing that should not have been meddled with by someone who unleashed unwanted and unnecessary change on blogger.

Oh in other news - Amazon have let me down again with a preorder. I preordered Mass Effect 3 ages ago, expecting Amazon to get it to me on or near release day. Well, that was Friday and I haven't got my game yet.

Sad face. (Which to be honest is due to tiredness hitting me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.