Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday Meme

Struggling to think of something for today, so I'm going to indulge in a little bit of larceny :-)

How did you get the idea for your profile name? I like the name Sleepypete, it sums me up pretty well sometimes ... But it was already taken, so I had to use the name of my World of Warcraft main character instead. That would be Iceangel the crazy frost mage ...

What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? Since listening to Madonna's Confessions on the Dancefloor again, probably Jump. Otherwise, Incidentals by Alisha's Attic.

Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Think I shed a little tear on Eric Morecambe as well, he was special.

Do you want a baby? Couple of years ago and my last partner ? Poor kid. Now, I don't think I'd mind too much. Would need bigger house though, wouldn't even have a pooch here cos the house is too small.

What does your dad do for a living? Chemical engineer, makes industrial coolers.

What does your mum do for a living? Nursing.

What is/are your pet's name(s)? Ben and Goldie, although they live at mum's & dad's place.

What colour are your bed sheets? Blue and white

What are the last 3 digits of your phone number? 359, 587 and 290

What was the last concert you went to? Think the last concert I went to was at university, on the Downs behind the Halls of Residence

Who was with you? People I knew from the university hall I lived in.

What was the last film you watched? Hmm - am I giving secrets away if I also say I went to the Inside Man ? Smart film, we enjoyed it and it kept the attention. Maybe a little long but I thought it was well paced. Jodie Foster, Denzel Washington and Clive Owen. Oh, it also had the Operative from Serenity and Willem Dafoe.

Who do you dislike most at this moment? Think I'd say El Tony as well, for the amount of lying he does. But Gordon Brown lies with bigger whoppers and more often.

What food do you crave right now? I'm currently looking at a chocolate brownie cheesecake that will be devoured rather rapidly after I finish this meme.

Did you dream last night? I have World of Warcraft dreams at the moment. Sad I know ... Curious how they seem to be emphasizing teamwork though.

What was the last TV show you watched? Currently have Match of the Day on but I'm paying my usual amount of attention to it. (Not much - it's football)

What is your fav piece of jewellery? Don't think I have much jewelry, although sporting trophies may count. On that, probably the bowling (cricket) trophy for being the best bowler in my first year with the men's team.

What is to the left of you? Sofa, 4 cuddly mini dogs and the pooter. (Sitting on sofa cross legged tapping into the laptop)

What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate hobnobs but in half an hour, it'll be that cheesecake.

Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? Hmm. Would be hard to choose between the IT Girl and CQ here. However, I'd love to call Miss L my best friend of the opposite sex, as I still owe her bigtime over her helping me out a lot last summer. She reawoke my competitive instinct at a time when I was struggling badly. I don't see Miss L enough though these days since she moved upstairs. Oh - nearly forgot RCA. How ?

Who last MSN'd you? Sarai the Overqueen, although that doesn't really count because I MSN'd her first.

Where is your significant other right now? Erm ... null response ;-)

Do you have a crush? Lol - often. Depends on who walks around the corner from the team on the opposite side of the wall.

What is his/her name? Lol - might detect one pseudonym from what I've written already.

When was the last time you had your hair cut? (Spits hair out of mouth) Too long ago.

Are you on any meds? I avoid meds like the plague, although I'll probably have to start going back to hayfever anti-histamines soon.

Do you have a mental disease? Heh heh heh - the men in white coats haven't found me yet.

What shirt are you wearing? I have a white T shirt on which says "Don't ask me, I make it up as I go". Bought in the USA last year.

Are you sexy? Nope :-) 13 stone and ugly. Although I'm working on the 13 stone bit, it was 14 stone about 5 months ago.

What's your favourite store? Borders for books, PC World for window shopping.

Are you thirsty? Yep. Got a pint of water next door to me.

Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Yep. But it'll take someone with a lot of tolerance to put up with me and a lot of intelligence to keep me from getting bored. Made that mistake with my last partner, was having to unconsciously limit my thinking so as to not upset her through being too smart. Blimey that was a relief when I didn't have to do it any more.

Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? Family from up norf as I haven't been back there for too long. (Illness got in the way last weekend)

Where do you work? Heh heh heh - somewhere in the Western Hemisphere, which is as detailed as I'm going to go :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.