Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hmm ... pizza

And Easter Eggs. Although I've managed to resist temptation so far on the Easter Eggs, despite going into Big W to pick up a card for someone and scissors for me.

Currently waiting for me pizza - it won't be long hopefully, I have to get back into game to get into Molten Core for another raid. Which means I have to eat the pizza before the run. Somehow, I don't think that will be a problem :-).

I was on there until about 4.30 am last night ... I've managed to avoid doing that for a little while but it was a little bit too tempting to play with the new toy picked up on a raid. It's the kind of toy that makes the allies go "what on earth just hit me !", including an ally paladin who attacked me earlier. I've never seen someone ride away so quickly when resurrecting after returning to their corpse. (Death isn't very permanent in World of Warcraft).

Anyway ... hope that pizza comes soon :-)

2 comments:

  1. I miss pizza. We're budgeting again:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. (massive grin) That pizza barely touched the sides ... I don't have them too often nowadays (weight watching) but the shop around the corner always makes high quality pizza.

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.