Friday, April 07, 2006

Busy again

But busy having fun. As it should be.

Had a morning of trying to avoid work, although I still did my part. Various people wanting stuff done, an annoying git who I'd quite happily pound into the floor and finance work to think about. So I went home at lunchtime.

First up, got a call for help from one of the guild and I have trouble turning those down. So in the afternoon, it was off to one instance when I should have been farming stuff to help me out later ! It was a good run, I got stuff to sell and I got a shiny new toy which will help my warrior out with tanking. Except my warrior isn't set up for tanking any more. Hmm.

Quick break for dinner :-) and then into the Molten Core for some severe hitting of big things. We had a few times when we got wiped out but I managed to keep my job done well. Died more times than I would like though. It's a bit dangerous up close in there ... (I was playing with my warrior instead of the long range mage) Anyway, we got inspired to a rather fast run through and I felt as if I played a full part. I even outdamaged several rogues, which I've got no business doing. Rogues are supposed to be the best at doing damage against single targets, which is what we're hitting in the Molten Core. Oh yeah, I outdamaged 3 of the other warriors as well, despite following all of the damage discipline rules we use. I'm doing ok.

Currently happily chilling in front of the golf because my brain always kicks up a gear when playing the warrior. You have to keep aware of more stuff as a warrior, so the concentration kicks on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.