Saturday, January 21, 2006

Yey ! almost to the next diet milestone

Which is to get down to 13 stone. Just weighed myself at 13 stone 1, down another pound or two, so I'm going to have pizza to celebrate. I only have pizza once a week or so, so that should be ok.

I still have a bit of a belly but that's why we were given stomach muscles. Aye - it's to let lazy people like me suck that tummy in :-) Target weight on my current build is 12 and a half stone but I may try and get all the way down to 11. That's probably a good weight for me, without trying to bulk up my upper body. My weight has always been above average because I have oversized leg muscles. I'm built for sprinting :-) What I'm a little bit wary of is that going all the way down to 11 stone may lose me some strength for batting. We shall see.

Starting to get my agility back too - those leg muscles aren't having as much inertia to overcome. Seeing it steadily come off has cheered me up a bit, especially as people have been noticing. Must be cos of my jeans being too big now. I no longer go out in public without wearing a belt.

(rumble)(rumble)(growl)(rumble)(rumble)(EARTHQUAKE)

Diet later. Pizza NOW !

PS I'm taking back the bad stuff that I've said on earlier blogs about Sarai. I had the chance to listen to her on Teamspeak earlier in a Molten core raid and she don't half sound rough. This is a bad time of year for her anyway and the stress of being Guildlink's spiritual leader must be really getting to her. I just wish she'd talk to me a little more, maybe I could help cheer her up. I got one Welcome Back whisper in game earlier but not much more. But that's ok, cos leading raids is hefty ... hefty enough for me to be not volunteering for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.