Monday, January 23, 2006

Multi buy offers are dangerous

I figured I needed a bit of time out of the house after work today, so it was a trip up to the local Mall.

My wallet survived Screenselect. It survived Game. It survived HMV. But it did not survive Virgin's 5 dvds for £30 offer ... It'll forgive me on payday.

What did I get ?
2001 - wanted this for ages.
Batman Begins - as re-imagininginings of characters go, they did well here.
House of Flying Daggers - beautiful film, martial arts.
Sahara - the Cussler-ites didn't really like it but I thought it was good popcorn mentality fun.
Team America - not seen but heard lots about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.