Sunday, January 15, 2006

Game today, game tomorrow !

I'm honestly writing this post at the time it says on the bottom, I'm not playing with the time buttons again ... honest ...

Ok. Maybe cheating a little ...

Heh - my World of Warcraft retirement probably lasted until this weekend. Friday night was spent in the Lower Black Rock Spire, which we completed. I logged on today lunchtime to put some items up for auction and immediately got a "Please help!" from people I like. So I jumped ... Completed that place too ... Although I didn't tank quite as well as I'd like. Still learning. I also got a "Please help !" from the guild as well, so we hit the Lower Black Rock Spire again tonight.

Completed it again :-) Not as well as the other day but still pretty well. And I got another bit of loot to keep as well. I'm finding the tanking to be a lot more fun than the mage job but then I always get more fun from a bigger challenge.

No WoW for me tomorrow though - cricket instead :-) Which will turn my brain to absolute mush due to what usually happens when I'm running around. I even have trouble counting to six when I'm bowling, with the number six being the number of balls in an over. Yep - my brain goes [fry][sizzle][pop].

2 comments:

  1. we'll have to drag you back to Civilization IV this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be gamed out ... I've signed myself up for Guildlink runs Thursday, Friday, Saturday. That's no guarantee that they'll actually pick me though ...

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.