Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What's your birthday mean ?

This one comes courtesy of time travel, as well as Craziequeen's and Dawn's blog. Tomorrow's blog today ! After a gap, I'm trying to stay ahead.

Curious results ... I can see some of it in me but not all. Wonder what other people think ... I like the month bit. Easter comes in April, which means Easter Eggs. Best time of the year outside November/December.



Your Birthdate: November 13

You're dominant and powerful. You always need to be in charge.
While others respect your competence, you can be a bit of a dictator.
Hard working and serious, you never let yourself down.
You are exact and accurate - and you expect others to be the same way.

Your strength: You always get the job done

Your weakness: You're a perfectionist to a fault

Your power color: Gray

Your power symbol: Checkmark

Your power month: April

2 comments:

  1. dominant and powerful.....snigger

    :-)

    cq

    ReplyDelete
  2. [chuckle] You should see how much a tag of "Guild Leader" can make people go on tippy toes ... Definitely helps in the dominant and powerful bit :-)

    Except I've got rid of that tag now, I've passed it on as part of my semi-retirement from the game.

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.