Monday, December 18, 2017

Day 18 and a culprit emerges

I think Day 18 is showing us who shot up the space station ...
It's a Y Wing bomber ... lurking over the surface ...

Mall run for me tonight. I have a Special Project coming soon hopefully, if my creative skills are up to it. I actually have 2 Special Projects in mind and the one inspired the other.

We shall see what the result will be !

No help at the Mall tonight though. Bit disappointing actually ... The Bear workshop didn't seem to have much in the way of Xmas gear for bears. They had a little but ... not a great effort. I think they're missing out there.

My own Xmas jumper has been getting lots of admirers lately. People like the Evil Cultist Snowmen for some reason. Or is there a pattern in the flashing lights which is ... mesmerising them ...

No decent cards either, which was disappointing. I will see what the supermarket has to offer tomorrow evening. And then there's Bristol again as an ultimate fallback ! I know where there are good cards. Bit of a walk again maybe but that's ok. I need to go back in to return those destroyed shoes anyway.

I did get my sausage-inna-bun though. It's terrible for me but ... I like 'em. And there are more in the centre of Bristol !

Yep. Yet more motivation to head in there on Wednesday or Thursday.

Right - not much more of the Orville left. It's a fun start to what's been described as the eighth season of Star Trek Next Generation and I've been enjoying it so far.

And then ... what to have on in the background while I embark on the Special Projects ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.