Saturday, December 02, 2017

Advent day 2 - a little lego figure in a little lego world

Day 2 !
And a rebel. I think. Definitely has hair that I suspect we'll be seeing more of in the upcoming movie.

Unless she was in the Rebels animated series that I haven't watched.

I tried out my marshmallow burner today. Impressions :

I like the burner thingy. But then it's a burner thingy and creates fire. Fire is good.
I like the marshmallows. They are tasty.
I'm not convinced I like the marshmallows after they've been toasted. Possibly a waste of good marshmallows.

The burner thingy has been extinguished now but it'll be back.

How's me ? Doing better today. I'm hopefully at that point where my body has gotten the better of the bugs and I can get back to normal again. My voice is returning, although I'm not quite singing along to Tori Amos I Can't See New York, which is one of my favourite songs.

More advent calendar tomorrow and ...

Fire is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.