Friday, December 15, 2017

Advent Day 15 and something mysterious in red

Day 15 !
What is it ? What could it be !

Hmm. Sometimes the answers come if you wait around a while. What do we see a little later ...
There we go. It's our Stormie again. He's finished fixing up the shooting range but his bosses aren't going to be happy until it's all shiny and clean again.

It's a cleaner/polisher thing !

If I get some energy up, I should follow Stormie's example and do some cleaning here. I am utterly exhausted though. I may sleep for the weekend ! Except there is cricket being recorded tonight and tomorrow night, so I'll wake up long enough to start the time delayed coverage and then that'll put me to sleep again.

Maybe some Elite Internet Spaceship piloting as well.

Later !

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.