Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Advent Day 5 - Sniper Rebel

Day 5 and another Minifigure :
I wonder what he's aiming at ? Are there Imperials in the ceiling ? Can he see Imperials in space ?

There is a Star Destroyer occupying space on one of my chairs, in a bubble wrap dry dock. Could be that.

I headed off to the Mall tonight. I've been wanting to escape the house in the evening for a while, although there isn't actually that much I'm interested in hunting for at the Mall now. I am hankering for more Lego though. (I think I've mined out the Lego sets I want to get, although I do have an eye on the Explorer ship).

I did acquire a couple of items tonight, it is December after all and Xmas is coming :-).

Oh and there was the Sausage-Inna-Bun from the market stall too.
The Mall does look pretty when the lights get turned on.
Very pretty !

I'm tired after the walking around though. Time to chill out to videos, streams and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.