Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back again

Tinkering done,

Xmas dinners (multiple) eaten

No presents this year alas (we've run out of things to get), although I'll get myself something with cash from my nan.

Lots of driving (the Volvo is mostly forgiven). 550 miles in mine plus however many we did in the Volvo.

Bit more weight lost (despite the multiple Xmas dinners)

Tired now. Although that won't stop me raiding supermarket and sales tomorrow or Thursday. Kinda missed Tesco today, I don't think it would have been good turning up with only half an hour or so to go until early closing.

Back to the games later, the only game I've had a go of over the last few days has been OpenTTD. That's a rewrite/remake of an old classic, Transport Tycoon Deluxe. I'll head back into SWTOR later when I've caught up on some telly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.