Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Biker Boys

I should have gone to bed an hour or so ago because ever since I got home from work, I've been struggling to keep my eyes open. So I missed most of the Middlesex vs Yorkshire Twenty20 quarter final and my dinner was one sandwich.

(I'm chubby enough to not really get into trouble for a missed dinner, plus I'm eating too much junk at work)

Why am I still up ? I'm currently watching the second episode of Long Way Down, which is the follow up to the series Long Way Round from a few years ago. The first series had Ewan McGregor and his mate Charley Boorman riding from London to New York, going East (through Russia etc). Long Way Down has them going from John O Groats to Cape Town.

The bikes they have rival cars for width !

Series has started in the same form as Long Way Round, looking forward to the rest of it. The two boys take the watcher on a tour of far away countries that we'll probably never see but present it rather differently to the normal Attenborough type presentation of the wild ... I like it :-)

1 comment:

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.