Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Fill In #71

If you'd like to keep up with the Friday Fill In Meme run by Janet, check it out here :-) Here's mine for this week :

1. The cookie collection had an extra secret ingredient; it was laced with orange flavour ing and Smarties !
2. The wilderness outside means I daren't look through my window.
3. Right now, I need to catch up on sleep and take it easy on the shoulder.
4. Entrenched on the sofa watching cricket is where I went Thursday night; it was spectacular until interest got lost when the mystery of "who'll win ?" disappeared.
5. Why does getting hit in that place hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the possibility of maybe getting pizza tomorrow :-).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling out in front of cricket on telly, tomorrow my plans include catching Ironman with the Crazies and Sunday, I want to watch as much sport as possible !

2 comments:

  1. Smarties in cookies? Do share!

    Have a great weekend, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [chuckle] I cheated a little there - I really struggled for that first one this time, so I went for the cookies that always catch my eye when I stray too close to the cookie shop :-)

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.