Monday, May 08, 2006

New cricket season

It's upon us again :-) The season of rain and thunder is upon us and it's far too long since I put my last post on here.

What have I been up to ? Hmm. Can't rightly remember ... The most prominent bits would be :

Cricket season has started, we had our first game last week. I didn't do much apart from field, because our batsmen didn't give me the chance ! The other side couldn't get our boys out until near the end. I turned down the chance to bowl, as I still have an issue with my shoulder, as well as a mental issue around bowling that I have to get around. The fielding was really good though, as losing the stone in weight since last season seems to have resulted in me getting my running speed back. It was a good fun game.

Lol - "I'm the Doctor and I just snogged Madame de Pompedoir" - muahaha. (Guess what I'm watching)

Other stuff, Warcraft is still going well, I had the chance to take my warrior into the Molten Core yesterday. Possibly the most fun I've had in a Molten Core run for quite some time. Definite case of being let off the leash to bite as many things as possible, with no responsibilities, save keeping alive.

Yey ! Time for dinner. I hear the "your dinner is about to burn" bell ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.