Monday, May 29, 2006

Old telly

Gosh - it's weird watching telly from several months ago. I've caught up on a couple of ER's today. I'm about two or three months behind on those and they are backing up pretty badly on the Sky plus box. Haven't got to Lost yet ;-).

Meme time ! This one is grabbed from CQ's blog ...

1 I am sleepy !
2 I want Mini Eggs to be sold all year round.
3 I wish for a period where I can be injury free.
4 I hate being left out of stuff.
5 I love pizza and interesting Irish girls.
6 I fear injury and the potential to be permanently disabled.
7 I hear News24 repeating the news again. (Alisha's Attic soon before raid)
8 I wonder why people are sometimes really stupid.
9 I regret acting too much out of instinct and emotion but only when that emotion is irritation.
10 I am not superhuman (stolen that line from a book).
11 I dance really, really badly....
12 I sing and then I know I need to replace the milk that just curdled.
13 I cry rarely, the last time was during an exam season.
14 I make people remember me, which scares me.
15 I write to express what I find difficult to say.
16 I confuse everyone as often as possible.
17 I need to feel I belong.
18 I should look after myself better.
19 I start books but have a bad habit of getting bored with them.....
20 I finish ... ermm ... what does the word "finish" mean ?
21 I would tag Craziequeen but she's done this one already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.