Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Which Dragon ?

One of my quirks is that I like cute things :-)

Hence the Pocket Dragon avatar. They're instantly recognisable, fairly unique (not spotted anyone else using one for an avatar :-), lots of variation and there's almost always a joke with them.

I'm likely to be changing my avatars quite a bit, just wondering which is the best choice :-) I have a few available to me at the moment :

Pizza Dwagon is the latest one. Not a great picture at the moment, my sister still has this one so I'll get a better pic when I can point my camera at it.


Feed Me and Zoom Zoom - on a telly that I thought I'd dusted before taking the picture. Flashes uncover all sorts of sins ;-)


System Crash - which points to one reason why I'm considering a Macbook ... think I've got a little tired of all the quirks that crop up with Windows PCs.


Ahh - the old favourite, Zombie Dwagon :-)

I also have an I Smell Chocolate (Pocket Dwagon with nose in the air having caught the Chocolate Scent) and my sister's MSN avatar is now a Stalking the Coffee Jar :

So I'm likely to be changing avatars a fair bit for a while :-)

2 comments:

  1. these are adorable

    I love feed me
    and monday
    and ...

    I can chose from among cuteness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the Musgraves ever did a Fork-Wielding Pocket Dragon ...

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.