Monday, February 02, 2009

Had to be done

What's wrong with kids nowadays ?

One whiff of snow and they should be out making snowmen ! This one :


is the only one I can see from outside my front door ! There should be loads of them :-)

Ok - you can probably tell from Junior's size that there isn't actually that much snow here. He's supposed to have a stone nose as well but that must have fallen off between me putting on the nose and fetching the camera.

Haven't made a snowman since university and although he's just a runt, it's just got to be done. Wonder how long he'll last.

Next-day update - Junior is a bit melty now ... he's one ball short of the snowman he was.

PS For much better snow scenes, peek here : http://www.angelfire.com/wa/zzaran/calvin.html
The Jaws one is guaranteed to crack me up. Lol, who am I kidding - all of them crack me up. Genius at work.

2 comments:

  1. I love his face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muahaha - a kind of stern "wotcha lookin' at" type of mug isn't it :-)

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.