Thursday, January 08, 2009

New Broom on the stories blog !

I've finally added something new to the stories blog !

It's not fiction though I'm afraid ... I'm turning it into a Geek Zone. One thing I used to do a lot at work was contribute to a Help Needed folder covering computers. I kinda miss that and the Geek Zone will be one way of indulging that side of me without confusing too many people here :-)

The link is on the right under "Sleepypete Stories" still - until I upgrade my template here I can't change that blogroll. Something to do later that is.

Anyway - first couple of new posts are on there, have a peek if you want to know what I really think of my new laptop :-) It's a fairly lengthy review so the one line summary is :

Nice - does the job so I'm keeping it :-) It's a very competent piece of hardware.

If there's any techie questions people want an answer to, please do drop me a line. I'll post it up on the other blog and hopefully add an answer if I know anything useful :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.