Sunday, December 23, 2018

Star Wars Advent 2018 Days 23 and 24 - a perfect snowman

Yep. Two days worth today !
I'll be needing to get on the road sometime fairly soon and I wanted to post a picture of the entire collection for this year.

Today - Han and the Wookie Snowman. A good finish for the year I think.

Highlights for this year for me have been the AT-AT, the Naboo fighter, the Rose minifigure, another mini TIE Fighter and the speeders.

The books today had to be Lego. I definitely enjoyed putting together all three of the models corresponding to the books above. I haven't posted the pictures for the fighter yet but :

Here's a link to BB-8 ...
And the Millennium Falcon build.

The Falcon was before I really got into the swing of knowing when and how to take pictures as the build develops. I've got a lot of respect for how the Brick Builder fella does his videos, those must take a mountain of work to produce and present.

But yep. I'll be on the road fairly soon, pretty much as soon as I throw a bunch of things into a bag and stagger out of the door with them.

More posts later undoubtedly !

But for now - have a great holiday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.