Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thursday Thirteen returns !

This is a meme from way back and I've kinda missed it. I'd usually do them with themes like music, movies, books, things like that. This one is questions :

First weeks questions! Copy, Paste, Share & Tag! ‪#‎Thursday13‬
1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Dunno actually ! The family doesn't really use a nickname for me. But with the gamer people, half of them use Ice, some of them use Keela, others use Sleepy and the PA mob gave me the name Dwagonman which is now my Twitter @.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate. Bad for you but so good. Do I ... smell chocolate ?
(I have that one, should really have snapped a pic of mine instead of being lazy and asking Google !)
3. What is your favorite quote?
Crikey. There must be one of these in my head somewhere, rattling around. And my mind is going to the classic from Andromeda - "At the end of the universe when everything collapses in on itself, there will be three entities left alive. Tyr Anasazi, the cockroaches and Captain Dylan Hunt trying to save the cockroaches."
4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?

There are so many ! Let's see. The Veronicas Untouched is so powerful, 03.45am No Sleep by The Cardigans is dreamy, Shy Boy by Katie Melua sums me up pretty well I think, I will always stop and sing along to Apple Tree Man by All About Eve and I Can't See New York by Tori Amos but ... there's always The Incidentals by Alisha's Attic. Wonderful song.
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

Bad drivers and queue jumpers. They kinda mix together.
6. What was the last thing you ate?

Wispa Bites. Lush. But not as gertlush as Pixie or Snow Queen cakes.
7. If you could change your name, what would it be and why?

I don't think I would to be honest. I'm quite happy with my first and last names, although I've gone by various nicknames over the years. See 1 ! Alisha's Addict is one I went by in the long gone past. I did think about converting to using my middle name at uni but that lasted ... 1 minute.
8. Favorite pizza topping?

Pepperoni !
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
An astronaut ! Perhaps this explains the fascination with Elite ?
10. What's your favorite flower?
Sneeze ! Says the hayfever tending person. There's a person who's struggling right now ... Oh wait, you meant plant ?
11. Which of the 5 senses do you consider to be your strongest?

Hearing. My eyes were pretty good with the cricket but have been fading with ancientness. But my hearing is still good enough to discern between many sounds together and I have that sonar thing that tells me where people are.
12. What's your favorite food that begins with the letter "S"?

SUNDAE ! What else could it be ? Make it a chocolate one.
13. Name the last song you listened to. 
Currently listening to 03.45am No Sleep as I test the link I put above and Heartland by U2 is going over the other speakers.

PS This has been one of those nights where I've started kinda halfheartedly playing a game, in this case World of Warcraft (not actually resubscribed yet but I think I will) with a new Gnome called Nanoice. She'll be a monk miner engineer. I've not done that area yet and I've never done a monk. It'll be new and curious. But ... people are better. And my attention was definitely being drawn to a series of Cute And Fuzzy Animal Pics appearing on Facebook that have definitely brought me smiles :-). And they need something in return :
It's like something I wrote somewhere ... Play game, see message from Pretty Lady, get distracted by messages from Pretty Lady, close game, natter, smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.