Thursday, September 11, 2008

Customer service rocks(and a tribute)

Firstly - Earthshattering events happened on this day, 7 years ago. The world changed and not for the better. A small group of individuals decided that their way required that several thousand people die in an atrocity.

We must never forget. We must always remember the people who had their lives taken from them.

Now - on with the main post : It's not often I'll come out with an endorsement of a company's service or product but I'm making an exception tonight.

I'm a pizza lover :-) As it says on my profile thingummyjig. I'm not too keen on home oven cooked pizza cos it rarely works too well due to part of the cooking being done while the pizza is still chilly from being in the pizza. I never used to go for pizza from a restuarant either. So my pizza fix would usually come from picking one up on the way home from work or from getting one ordered in.

Take away or delivery pizza is the only way to go - fresh ingredients, no freezer influence and with the careful eye of the cooks on it.

What's my current favourite pizza place ? Pizza hut :-) I think their Bonjourno advert is pretty corny but I'm willing to forgive that if the product is good. Even more willing to forgive it if they give me my pizza for half price :-)

Yum.

They're the best place to eat at our local Mall too, no backtalk from the staff, quick service and they smile. Which is far rarer than it should be in British restuarants. That's one thing I remember most about my short fortnight over in the States, even the really cheap places to eat really did focus hard on getting their customer service right.

If the customer goes away happy, then they'll go back again and again.

Right - pizza's now gone, time to get the popcorn snapping ready for the rest of Star Wars Attack Of The Clones - currently watching the Star Wars films again. I've been very tired lately, with not much bounce in the batteries. Hence the pizza to try and get a little spark back :-)

PS Another endorsement I'd make is Hewlett Packard - the laptop I'm being using at the moment is good enough to make me look at HP laptops first when I eventually go for a replacement. And I'm probably pickier on my PC hardware than I am with my pizzas.

2 comments:

  1. you are so devoted to pizza, I love that!

    have you tried the Pizza Hut pasta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would mean passing up an opportunity to have pizza !

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.