Friday, August 01, 2008

Friday Fill In #83

Not done one of these for a while, so here goes ! For more Friday Fill-ins, please see Janet's site here.

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to when some idiot broke his shoulder and tell him not to play silly badminton shots, or the 60s so I could try and get into the astronaut program.

2. Give me popcorn or give me a low fat torture diet!

3. I am listening to the end of a Deep Space Nine episode, although I'll break out iTunes later.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking nefarious thoughts about the ice-cream they have in the freezer.

5. I'll always be up for helping out the team just one more time, no matter how tired or sore I might be.

6. My idea of a good time includes good company and a good game.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chilling out to some sci-fi, tomorrow my plans include watching the cricket while hoping my aching muscles decide to relax and Sunday, I want to make a dent in finishing Look to Windward by Iain M Banks !

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ #4!!!

    Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.