Thursday, November 28, 2019

Advent Planning

Advent is almost here !

This year seems to have flown by. It's been a very busy year, definitely busier than it usually has been for me. Definitely looking forwards to the winter break.

But first ... I haven't been posting nearly as regularly or often as I usually do. I have a target or guide of 100 posts in the year and I'll definitely miss that. Only 56 so far, so with this one and 31 over December, that'll make 87.

But .... what's coming ? Sneak preview first and it's an internet spaceship :
She's the Gingery Nonsense, named after one of the streamer ladies that I've been enjoying watching : HelloItsKolo. Link on the right. She plays Elite Dangerous (looks amazing), Planet Zoo (looks tempting) and assorted other games too but those have been the main ones and she's been a joy to watch since I was steered her way by the lovely HeyChrissa.

But ... meme ! What's coming in December :
Yep. One of those too.
Also posh marshmallows. Will have to give you a taste report for every day of those.
Don't think I'll be toasting them though. It feels a bit of a shame to toast the posh marshmallows because they taste so good.

But what's the meme ?
There we go. It was originally intended for Inktober ... but I missed that so here we go for something inspired by that coming through December.

A lot of those are Elite references that will definitely not mean much to people who don't play the game. I'll write things about them for each day. Although .... not all the pics will be from Elite.

Yep. Gonna have some fun with that.

I'll need to draw though ! I have in mind drawings that will need to be done for at least 4 of those. Gotta get drawing again. I tend to rush through the finish of the drawings but people seem to like the results.
Or is it the cake.

Still, it'll be good to draw again. And hopefully to bring forth a few chuckles too :-).

And the Elitecember thing gives me an excuse to buy chocolate coins ! Result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.