Monday, August 08, 2016

Attack of the Memes

I've been spotting the word memes appear again ... I have two for you today (if I can find the second !)
Don't worry. That's the only meme pic I'll post today. Maybe.

The rule on this one is that every answer must start with the last letter of the previous answer.

Name - Sleepypete
Animal - Elephant
Boys name - Trevor
Colour - Red
Movie - Divergent
Something you wear - T shirt
Drink - Tea !
Food - Anchovies
Item in the bathroom - Sink
Place - Knightsbridge


Ok. Some of those were a bit more weird than I thought. It could have been weirder but I couldn't think of a drink to go with tea towel and a movie to go with maroon.
More meme ! Bigger one this time :

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A strawberry bonbon. Lush.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? Erm .... should have been at home because I have this pocket dragon but ... I was lazy and stole it from the Googles and then modified it for shades.
3. Do you play Pokemon Go? Nope. Never got this craze
4. Name someone who made you laugh today: LTK
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? About 1.30am to watch the finish of a stream. And then I think I yawned my head off in bed until quite possibly 4am or later. Still got up in time for work.

6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you go? Gloucester and Sharpness canal is the most likely suspect at the moment. Or the Moon.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Nope.
8. Which of your friends lives closest? I have a neighbour friend who will almost certainly read this soon !
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Absolutely. Hate is too strong and costly an emotion to allow to drive you. Part on good terms, stay friends, remember why you went out with them in the first place. That must have been a good reason !
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? What is this Dr Pepper ? Do they do appointments ?
11. When was the last time you cried? It almost got me in the streams over the weekend. Heart Mordin. Heart Thane. Hopefully Tali survives.
12. Who took your profile picture? Erm - see question higher up about me stealing it from the googles.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Cupid's Gift.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Hmm - was back at work today but excepting that Lazy > Work, today was better. My outsides are better today than yesterday.
15. Can you live a day without TV? Hides in a corner and cries.
16. Are you upset about anything? My outsides not fixing yet, likelihood that I won't see Ben the Staffy again.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Always ! Whether that be the unconditional love of a dog for its master, the benevolent overlordship of a cat for its servant or the sharing of a partnership. Things are better shared.
18. Are you a bad influence? Depends - do you like strawberry bonbons - muahaha.
19. Night out or night in? Each has potential for chill out and enjoying. The key thing is to enjoy.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? Coffee and the water the coffee goes in.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My dad, he escaped not many days after.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? it's actually a thumbs up. I never quite know how to respond to those.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? It's in an inbetween stage for where I live, where I work, who I share things with.

24. Do you hate anyone? No, see above about hate being a worthless emotion. I can get spectacularly angry but I'll also recognise how destructive anger can be. Better to turn the emotions to better emotions.
25. If we were to look in your inbox what would you find? Lots of email, lots of spam, occasional email worth a read.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yep, not even had alcohol for I dunno how many months.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect? Hmm. I dunno there - possibly the mum.

28. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m, who do you want it to be? The emergency services with something really important. Anyone else should be expecting to be ignored and if they persist, Dire Consequences. Or it's someone wanting me to turn the music down but they don't count as someone I'd want knocking on the window.
29. Name something you have to do tomorrow? There's a few work things. Other than that, there are things I will be doing but I don't have to do them.
30. Do you think too much or too little? I suspect thinking too much is why I'm having trouble sleeping at the moment.
31. Do you laugh a lot? Always confront problems with laughter.
32. Do you have any fears? Oh yes. Many. My biggest fear is being ignored, of reaching out and getting absolutely no response. I would say that I steer clear of such people now but I steer the emotion towards amusement again. Like one of those internet video people who occasionally proclaims how lonely she is, yet who spurned all the approaches. I gave up that way a long time ago but still send the tweets over ... and I'm amused when they get ignored as per usual.


That's probably a bit unkind there on number 32. I call those efforts to be something well and truly in the past. What I'm doing now is to try and bring amusement to random people, which sums up most of my efforts on twitter and in the Heychrissa streams. And it warms the heart to see the chuckles the messages bring out.

That's what I'll close with. Don't dwell on the bad emotions, like the being ignored by someone you think you might have gotten on well with. Turn the emotions to better ones. It's better to make that effort, reach out and be ignored, than to stay in your shell.
Indeed. Chase your dreams !

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.