Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

This post coming to you via the Friday Fill Ins site :-) Been a weird week this one because I've been hit by bugs that should have knocked me flat over the first couple of days of it. I refused to knuckle under though, just kept on plowing on powered by coffee, pepsi max and mars bars. Think I'll need a decent bit of sleep tomorrow to catch up.

Anyway - time for that Friday Fill in :-)

1. I love springtime in the UK, means plenty of cricket to watch !
2. Toast and Bacon Sarnies are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for companionship and intelligent conversation
4. One last trip around the blogs is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I should get back in the habit of drinking orange juice, might keep the colds away !
6. More Pocket Dragons is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling out with music and muted golf commentators, tomorrow my plans include having a long restorative sleep :-) and Sunday, I want to maybe have a look at the fence panel and the satellite dish that's not too happy at the moment !

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.