Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Before I start tapping, I'm not doing too well at the moment due to my ongoing ear problems ... So I might appear a little more waspish than I'd like to. Struggling to think of a theme as well today :-(.

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Sleepypete



1…. I'm a bit of a loner ... but I'll feel left out if I'm not part of a group.

2... I'm a chocolate fiend. Chocolate and especially Mini Eggs, is not safe around me.

3... But I'm on a diet, so I must resist. (1 stone lost so far, stalled there though)

4... I've run 100m in less than 12 seconds, when I was 14.

5... I've been constantly afflicted by disabling injuries since I was 14.

6... I like my gadgets but I'm not a fanatic. Why have an MP3 player if you don't listen to music outside of where you can listen to it in high quality ?

7... I have a habit of upsetting people and I don't suffer fools lightly.

8... I'll help anyone who asks politely but I'll not help people who have made no effort to help themselves.

9... I can see why change is necessary, I really can ! But that doesn't reduce my natural inertia against change much.

10... I could kill for a KFC right now ... (it's the funny chemicals they put in) but there's no way I'm getting in the car again tonight.

11... Pushy people irritate me, whether that's pushy in terms of how they drive or whether they want me to do stuff that they should be doing themselves.

12... Alisha's Attic music gives me the irresistable urge to sing along.

13... Peace and quiet is all very well but I do miss having company around. Maybe that's why I play WoW so much.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.