Monday, April 09, 2018

New Lego - Midget Falcon

I have to admit, this one is a little delayed ....

I've been feeling a bit Lego deprived lately and I've been eyeing up new kits. But there was that little ship I put together a few weeks ago courtesy of a closing down sale.

What is it ?
Something little. And the fourth one I have of its type ...
As with most Lego kits, it starts small and modest. A vague outline of what's to come.
It begins to take a familiar shape.
Some familiar features start to appear.
And it takes on that instantly recognisable profile.
And there we have it ! Completed Falcon number 4. But something's missing ... We need a pilot ! A mechanic ! It can only be :
CHEWIE !

There's another big Falcon kit coming. I suspect I will have trouble resisting that one (but we'll see what the price point is).

Other news - this is a shameless excuse for a gap post :-). I finished reading Sphere by Michael Crichton last night so a mini-review of that one will come later in the week. Next up : a little book about ships.

And dreams of acquiring more Lego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.