Thursday, February 19, 2015

50 Shades of ... Dragon ?

I had one of those daft ideas today.

I thought I'd share it with you :
I'm not quite sure if the little fella knows what he's auditioning for. We better not tell him, Pocket Dragons are fragile things and are embarassed easily.

It's something that certainly is grabbing more than it's fair share of attention at the moment. The movie that is. (And the books when they were all the rage).

Am I going to go see it ? No. Unless that is, I get one of those offers I can't possibly refuse. Yep. If a Pretty Lady asks me to spend time with her, then I'll do anything to make it happen. I think that's the only way I'll watch this particular movie though. From what I've read about it, the subject matter is twisted and make invoke the part of me that likes to throw stuff.

We shall see. Opinions are mixed :

There are the people who want it banned and all copies burned;
There are the curious;
There are the ones looking for a cheap thrill, no matter the ethics;
There are the people who have seen it and enjoyed it.

My opinion ? Make your own minds up about it. Go see if you're curious, tell people what you thought. One reason I'm avoiding it is because there are plenty more films out there at the moment, excellent and good films. And there's only so much time to watch them all.

If you're only able to watch one cinema film over the next few weeks, watch Big Hero 6. Don't waste your time on anything else. The Craziemob watched Big Hero 6 on Tuesday and it's ... outstanding. Definitely the best film of 2015 so far.

Other news ...

I've finally had that doctor's appointment ! She was surprised when I told her it's been worse. And it has been worse. I've been at "steadily improving, never getting better" for quite a few months now as my outsides improve a bit and then worsen again.

Result from the appointment - more antibiotics, some anti-histamines, good gunk and nuke standard gunk. The nuke standard gunk (Betnovate Valerate) is amazing. My ankles were shredded (nasty yep) on Monday and an application of the nuke-gunk sorted that out enough for 3 good days. So that stuff should help out a lot over the next little while.

Hopefully the stuff from this last visit will polish off the healing and get me back to All Fixed Proper Job. We'll see.

I've also been away to the Mall tonight. I felt the need for a wander :-) What did I get ?

Thorntons is still very dangerous. Haha. I have sweeties.

HMV got raided too. I spotted a couple in 2 for £10 and that kinda cascaded :

Echosmith - Talking Dreams. Heard one track a while ago, thought it was pretty cool.
Linda Rondstadt collection - legend singer.
Meghan Trainor - Title - loved All About That Bass when I heard it.
Taylor Swift - Fearless. Expecting more pleasant stuff here.

See ? I couldn't go without new music to listen to for long !

One last pic before I go :
That made me chuckle when I spotted it the other day :-) Thought it was appropriate for the post-doctor post :-).

If you go see Fifty Shades, lemme know what you think of it. I'm curious :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.