Friday, November 30, 2012

Movie watch : Puss In Boots

Just finished watching one of the more characterful and charming movies of last year :


I reckon this was one of the more underrated movies of last year. It was a bit lacking in plot and you could see the twist coming from a mile off but ...

It never forgot something that's absolutely critical :

It entertained. Oh yes. It definitely entertained.

It didn't have that much but it definitely had fun coming out of every second of its set piece sequences, led by the main two characters :
Soundtrack's good too. It's mainly by Graham Hancock but there's a couple of tracks in there by Rodrigo y Gabriela which have caught my attention. Here's a link to one of those called Hanuman. Think I might be going collecting ...

Oh, here's a memory coming back - I think my toes were tapping all the way through this one when the Crazies saw it in the cinema.

If you haven't seen it yet, buy it !!!!! And then save it for when you're feeling low, it's guaranteed to cheer you up.

And ... how could I go without :
ooooooooOOOOOOO ??

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.