Tuesday, June 02, 2009

New toy time

Yep - another new toy to play with.

I've resurrected my Facebook account :-) Not quite sure what happened with that. Aginoth let me know that there was a page on Facebook with my own email address. Totally blank page. I didn't know anything about it ... Very strange.

I attempted to resurrect it by going through the forgotten password thingys but wasn't getting the emails from Facebook. To cut a few steps out, looks like my ISP was rejecting emails sent from Facebook to my main email address. Just shows the danger of auto-delete spam filters that are at the ISP level, they'll remove authentic messages as well as the spam. That particular problem has been poked and it'll hopefully behave now.

Anyway, I've taken the Facebook plunge now so I'll be adding things to there too. If anyone reading this would like to add me as a Friend, then let me know through the email address attached to my profile. (The iceangel.mercs@ one will reach me)

Still got issues with my laptop - I suspect the Linksys software that got added a month or so ago caused some damage ... it could see Agi's laptop last night but couldn't connect to files on it.

Now chilling out on the sofa looking out for Facebook updates, while hoping that my back doesn't concrete up as much as I think it might do.

PS I get the feeling that one of the Canteen Girls might be doing a bit of a While You Were Sleeping. So I'm going to be keeping on the lookout for solid objects that may result in comas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.