Monday, April 10, 2006

Boingy Boingy

Is pretty much what I'm doing at the moment. After another day of trying to avoid work wherever possible, I was rushing home to play WoW again. More organised raids, this time taking on (and beating this time !) the big dragon Onyxia and then after that, being the only warrior in the Zul'Gurub jungle place for quite a while.

We did darn well tonight, Onyxia was a little stubborn but was tamed in the end. Zul'Gurub went really smoothly and my new blood drinking specification for my warrior worked really well. We didn't have that much time in there but still managed to take out a couple of the bosses.

Me happy. But I'm going to have trouble calming down beforegoing to sleep tonight. Time to put on some calming music and get a book out. Nahhh - calming music and shopping for weapons for my warrior !

2 comments:

  1. It is with great pleasure that Her Majesty invites you to the first Royal Blog Party at Craziequeen’s Palace on Thursday 13 April, commencing at 10pm BST (British Summer Time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I may well be listening to somebody shepherd me through the Molten Core at that time :-(.

    ReplyDelete

So much for anonymous commenting ... If you would like to leave a message and don't have a suitable account, there's an email address in my profile.